Minor Damage Insurance
Mercedes-Benz Minor Damage Insurance is designed to help you maintain the appearance of your vehicle, and make sure it stays in showroom condition.
How Minor Damage Insurance works
In the unfortunate event your vehicle incurs minor damage, such as minor dents to body panels, light scratches or scuffs and chips; then Mercedes-Benz Minor Damage Insurance covers this risk and is there to assist you in maintaining the showroom appearance.
This product is for Mercedes-Benz vehicles that are being used for private use and commuting to/from a permanent place of work. Vehicles being used for business use (excluding Hire and Reward) are also covered, up to a total annual mileage of 20,000 miles.
This cover includes:
- Minor dents to body panels, light scratches or scuffs should not exceed 15cm in diameter.
- Chips should not exceed 1.5mm in diameter.
All repairs can be carried out at a convenient time and location that suits you, at your request.
So if you have financed your vehicle with Mercedes-Benz Finance, then this product can help prevent any additional charges if the damage is not fixed when returning your vehicle to us at the end of your agreement.
Minor Damage Insurance features include:
- Policy terms available from 12, 24, 36 or 48 months which can complement the term of your finance agreement.
- A £250 contribution towards a Bodyshop repair, in the event that the damage is too severe for Minor Damage repair techniques.
- A total claims limit of £3,000 in repairs throughout the policy lifetime.
- Claims are registered by phone, so there is no paperwork to complete.
- Nationwide cover on all mobile repairs.
- The Mercedes-Benz UK paintwork warranty is not affected on all repairs carried out.
- Repairs do not invalidate the Mercedes-Benz warranty.
- Repairs carried out at a convenient time and place for you.
- Minor dents to body panels, light scratches or scuffs should not exceed 15cm in diameter. Chips should not exceed 1.5mm in diameter.
Where can I purchase Mercedes-Benz Minor Damage Insurance?
The product can be purchased via a participating Mercedes-Benz Retailer. For more information on eligibility and exclusions, please ask your Business Manager.
To make a claim
To make a claim simply contact us on 01279 456 507 where we would be happy to register your claim over the phone.
Alternatively, you can register a new claim via our Online Claims Registration site using the link below.
Open 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
The insurance is accepted and underwritten by Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd which is managed on behalf of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd, 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gilbraltar, GX11 1AA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Their FCA registration number is 456936.
AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 312143.